Friday, January 19, 2007

Don't look at my blog

Just had to advise somone at work against looking at my blog. They were putting one together for Nokia and the Creative Director had told them I was a blogger. Thankfully I had time to check it before I gave them the link, established that it cast me in an unflattering light and then sent them off to Samizdata.

Since that last post I have discovered that "A New Direction" was also used by Clinton - obviously it worked for him.

I e-mailed Karmarama with a sample of some of our work today, so who knows, we might end up making ads for the Tories after all.

I find it so satisfying that Brown has become embroiled in the Big Brother shitstorm. Serves him right for saying he deplored "celebrity politics". Cameron has the right idea on this, which is to associate himself with more credible celebs. Cliff Richard and the Bee Gees do nothing for Blair's popularity - there's something creepy about the Bee Gees and by implication anyone who likes to listen to them ("I'm just going to relax and listen to the Bee Gees. In my cellar."). Equally his association with leathery sperm-miser Cliff Richard does nothing to dispel the idea of Blair as a religious wacko completely out of touch with the world, sustained only by the memory of popularity now long dead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with liking the Bee Gees singing or Cliff Richard the person or his singing either. I had rather someone be religious and mean it and have good morals and decency than be like the majority of people nowadays they sleep with everyone they see and have kids out of wedlock or get drunk take dope or they sre pedophiles. I think I prefer the Christians and religious and good moral people over that type any day. Give me Billy Graham anyday over those type of people.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home